Evanston, IL 60202
The Birthday Party Host position is responsible for the activities for children and guests during any birthday parties and special events. You will be part of creating an excellent experience for guests while adhering to policies and procedures of the facility.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sets up and cleans up birthday parties.
- Hosts birthday parties and leads activities for children.
- Assist party participants with check in and ensure guests are satisfied with their visit.
- Attends all required training sessions and scheduled meetings.
- Responds quickly, efficiently, and professionally to any emergency situation; completes necessary paperwork and notifies the appropriate professional staff member.
- Assists with the general maintenance/upkeep of party areas.
- Enforces all rules and regulations promptly and professionally; notifies the appropriate professional on duty staff member of inappropriate behavior of facility users.
- Makes appropriate arrangements for a qualified substitute if unable to attend work.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be at least 16 years old; high school diploma or GED highly desirable.
- Ability to work with attention to detail.
- Experience working with kids
- Sports based knowledge
- Work nights and weekends
- Available to come in when needed
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to put up and take down bounce houses without assistance
- Fun uplifting personality