Evanston, IL 60202
Do you have a passion for sports, enjoy working with people, and have excellent customer service skills? We are looking for enthusiastic, positive, talented individuals to join our Quad Indoor Sports team. The closing Manager on Duty will be responsible for facility operations when upper management is not present in the facility. This candidate will exemplify strong leadership and communication skills.
This hours of this position are evenings during the week and weekend, along with weekend daytime hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for guests entering facility
- Responsible for answering phone and servicing customer needs
- Ensuring the facility is left in pristine condition for the following day operations=
- Facility cleaning and upkeep
- Maximize customer sales, retention and experience
- Registration and payment processing
- Sales functions of front desk and concession stand
- Waiver form maintenance
- Front desk and entry presentation, material and literature display, and general cleanliness and aesthetics
- Perform other duties & projects as requested
- This position requires working late nights and weekends
Employees can enjoy discount opportunities to Quad Indoor Sports programs, leagues, and concessions.